Vibez Recap: Creamfields, the UK festival that won our hearts!
Written by Vibez Crew on 16 de September de 2019
The largest electronic music festival in England reached its 21st edition in 2019 and we were there once again to check out the vibez! There were three days of festival, 10 stages and more than 70 thousand people. With each edition, the festival invests more in exclusive performances, making each edition even more unforgettable!
What attracts us most about this festival, besides the fact that it happens in the UK and always welcomes us with open arms, is the line-up with stages dedicated to various styles such as UK House, Hardstyle, Techno, Drum & Bass and many more. And speaking of line-up, check out this year’s highlights:
- Hitmaker Calvin Harris, who rarely performs at festivals, ended the second day in style;
- Eric Prydz once again made an epic presentation with many lasers and projections at Steel Yard;
- MK dragging crowds to the mainstage and making everyone dance with set full of hits;
- Deadmau5 and his unforgettable presentation with Cube v3, we have no words to explain the show of this myth;
- Camelphat, Above & Beyond, Gorgon City, Kölsch, Solardo, Sonny Fodera, Tiësto, Tchami and many others also performed memorable sets;
- And of course, Swedish House Mafia, who ended the festival with a golden key. Every minute we live in this set has no explanation.
The festival has like two mainstages, both with high definition LED screens and gigantic structures, all to make an amazing visual experience show and walking through the festival you can check out several colorful circus tents, which are the other stages.
The festival also has an park right in the middle with lots of rides, from kamikaze to carroussel.
Since 2010 the festival has provided a somewhat different experience for festival goers on the first day of the festival: the “Silent Disco” that happens on the first day, which is always on a Thursday, so everyone enjoys the party wearing headphones.
There is no sound on the dance floor this day and the public enjoys the DJ set using wireless headphones. Yes, a crowd of people, all wearing headphones and a silent show (at least for those without headphones). Really, something very different from usual and it has worked very well for years!
During the festival weekend, the weather is usually moody and very cold. But in 2019 everything was different! We were blessed with lots of sunshine and wonderful weather.
But be warned: the weather in England is quite unpredictable, so in the evening the temperature is low and it is good to go prepared with a boot or sneakers, in case of rain and of course the grass turns muddy.
The festival has a camping site, where you have the option of bringing your own tent or staying in the VIP area, where you have special tents and bathrooms!
Creamfields is a super organized festiva and if you felt like meeting and vibing this festival that won our hearts, access here to ensure your ticket to the 2020 edition!